Lee & Associates has announced the completion of several deals during the final quarter of 2011 in the Chicago area.
Mell & Company has leased 21,880 square feet of warehouse space located at 6700 Touhy Ave. in Niles. Terrence O’Hara, senior vice president of Lee & Associates of Illinois LLC, represented building ownership, Mohawk Building LLC, and Peter Billmeyer of Chicagoland Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction.
Ellen Steinbrecher and CJ Kuehl, both principals of Lee & Associates of Illinois, represented National Louis University in their lease of 11,199 square feet of office space located in the Capitol Commerce Center in Wheeling. Jason Streepy of NAI Hiffman represented building ownership in the transaction.
MKD Electric has purchased a 35,150-square-foot industrial building located at 1450 McLean Boulevard in Elgin. John Cassidy and Ken Franzese, both principals of Lee & Associates of Illinois, represented the seller, a private trust, and Bruce Granger of Grubb & Ellis represented the buyer in the transaction.
General Electric has leased 32,000 square feet located at 7521 Brush Hill Road in Burr Ridge. Brian Vanosky, principal of Lee & Associates of Illinois, represented building ownership, and Brush Hill Properties and Mike Mangan of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant in the transaction.
Jim Planey and Jeff Janda, both principals of Lee & Associates of Illinois, represented Coated Sand Solutions in their purchase of 28.05 acres at Ritchie Road and Steward Road in Rochelle. Planey and Janda also represented ownership, The Boyle Family, in the transaction.
Mike Plumb, vice president of Lee & Associates of Illinois, represented CM2 Properties LLC in their purchase of a 44,300-square-foot warehouse building located at 490 Windy Point Drive in Glendale Heights.
Walter Murphy, principal of Lee & Associates of Illinois, represented JMK-IIT in their lease of 86,631 square feet of industrial space located at 530 W. North Frontage Road in Bolingbrook. Larry Johnson and Kirk Armour of CB Richard Ellis represented building ownership in the transaction.