Leopardo Companies has completed the 290,000-square-foot, nine-story project known as Fulton West, located in Chicago’s thriving Fulton Market neighborhood at 1330 W. Fulton St.
The modern office features balconies, a private roof deck, seating areas, fire pit and outdoor grilling amenities as well as a parking garage.
The project also includes a 20,000-square-foot courtyard with landscaping, fountains and walkways for the building’s tenants as well as a lobby with a 6,500-square-foot fitness center, glass-lined atrium and retail facilities.
Fulton West revitalized the existing property which previously was the site a partially completed headquarters for a company that folded.
Serving as general contractor Leopardo worked with developer Sterling Bay and architect Gensler.