Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services recently promoted eight Midwest agents to vice president of investments.
This designation recognizes superior achievement by an associate during his or her sales career at Marcus & Millichap and in the investment real estate brokerage profession.
The agents, their office locations and specialties are:
· Benjamin Firestone, Chicago Downtown, seniors housing
· David Gaines, Chicago Downtown, multi-family
· Ryan Engle, Chicago Oak Brook, multi-family
· Sean Sharko, Chicago Oak Brook, retail and net-leased
· Ben Baker, Cleveland, multi-family
· Scott Wiles, Cleveland, retail and net-leased
· Erin Patton, Columbus, retail and net-leased
· Jeff Rowlett, Milwaukee, retail and net-leased
Previously, Firestone, Gaines, Engle, Patton and Rowlett held the title associate vice president investments. Sharko, Baker and Wiles were senior associates.