Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services has completed the sale of 1828-1908 Techny Court located in Northbrook.
1828-1908 Techny Court is a three-building, multi-tenant flex/industrial complex totaling 56,219 rentable square feet. The property is currently 79 percent occupied (11,686 square feet available for lease) with staggered lease expiration schedules.
Stephen Lieberman and Paul Tesdal, investment specialists at Marcus & Millichap’s Chicago downtown office, had the exclusive listing to market the property on behalf of the seller. The asset sold for $2.5 million.