Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Old National Bank on May 5 joined #GivingTuesdayNow in a global day of giving and unity by committing $1.2 million for COVID-19 relief.
The bank’s giving inlcudes $600,000 in funding focused on meeting the immediate needs in local communities, with an emphasis on low- to moderate-income communities.
The bank is also providing $600,000 in Old National Bank Foundation grant funding that will focus on longer-term restorative and transformational needs within local communities. Foundation grants will be decided upon later this year and into 20201.
In the state of Michigan, Old National Bank is donating $75,000 to the following organizations:
- United Way of Washtenaw County
- Lenawee Community Foundation
- United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo region
- Grand Rapids African American Health Institute
- Kids Food Basket
- Meals on Wheels Western Michigan
- Community Action House
- Lakeshore Nonprofit Alliance
- Bountiful Harvest
- Dundee Area Senior Center
- Family Service & Children’s Aid
- Hope Clinic
- Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels