Southfield, Michigan-based P.A. Commercial has added Dan Blugerman as a senior associate broker. Blugerman has more than 25 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and has completed more thahn $150 million in sales and leasing transactions throughout his career.
Blugerman will specialize in the sale and leasing of office space, retail and investment properties in Southern Oakland County. A long-time resident of Farmington Hills, Michgan, Blugerman has significant knowledge and familiarity of local markets and the clients he serves.
Before joining P.A. Commercial, Blugerman served as vice president of Thomas Duke for 18 years. He was consistently one of the company’s top salespersons for 15 years and was a member of the leadership team.
Some notable assignments throughout his career are:
• Representation of Level One Bank on their HQ acquisition
• Sale of Freeway Plaza Shopping Center for $3M
• Sale of 30095 Northwestern Hwy for Level One Bank
• Representing Breakfast Club restaurant in acquiring five locations
• Sale of 207 Walnut in Rochester Hills
• Sale of 47th District Court for the City of Farmington Hills
• Representing Chrysler (FCA) in the acquisition of Showcase Cinema.