Southfield, Michigan-based commercial real estate firm P.A. Commercial has promoted Kevin Bull of Rochester Hills, Michigan, and Mike Gunn of Livonia, Michigan, to senior associates.
Bull joined P.A. Commercial in November of 2018 after a long career working as a sports editor for the Detroit Free Press. Gunn joined the firm in September 2019 after a five-year stint as a professional hockey player.
In the last year alone, Gunn and Bull have achieved $50 million in transaction value.
Some notable assignments/accomplishments for Bull include:
- Landlord Rep – Sale of 28,000 SF Warehouse in Monroe
- Landlord Rep – Sale of 8,100 SF Events Center in Southfield
- Landlord Rep – Sale of 95,000 SF Warehouse/Distribution Building in Redford
Some notable assignments/accomplishments for Gunn include:
- Buyer Rep – 61,315 SF office building in Farmington Hills
- Landlord/Buyer Rep – 63,0000 SF two-building office portfolio in Farmington Hills
- Landlord Rep – Sale of historic office/flex building in Northville