Five Chicago area commercial real estate professionals and two leading companies were honored for excellence and outstanding contributions to the industry March 4 at the 12th Annual IREM Chicago Premier Awards and Casino Night.
These five men and women earned individual Premier Awards in their respective categories:
- Shruti Kumar, CPM®, of DK Living earned the Certified Property Manager® of the Year award.
- Sam Groppi, ARM®, of DK Living., earned the Accredited Residential Manager® of the Year award.
- Colleen Needham, ARM®, of, DK Living, earned the Leadership award.
- Shari Vass, CPM®, of Braeside Condominium Management, LTD., earned the Leasing Agent of the Year award.
- Matt Dorsch, CPM®, of TriView Property Management, earned the Rising Star award.
These two companies earned awards in their respective categories.
- The Missner Group, LLC was given the Property Management Company of the Year award.
- Landscape Concepts Management was given the Industry Partner of the Year award.
The awards ceremony opened with the presentation of a special Recognition Award to Chapter 23 Administrator Teri Lind for 10 years of dedication and service to the chapter.
The gala event, held at Chicago’s historic Drake Hotel, drew more than 245 for an evening of food and beverage, casino games, camaraderie, and of course, recognition for the winners in seven Premier Awards categories.
The Premier Awards were created to recognize people, organizations and companies for excellence in areas that include innovation and technology, energy conservation, community involvement and leadership, property management, vendor services and embodying the core principles of the ARM® and CPM® credentials.