NelsonHill has leased 1200 West Cermak in Chicago, Illlinois, a 122,000-square-foot industrial facility just west of the I-55 and 94/90 exchanges in the Pilsen neighborhood.
Michael Nelson, SIOR, and Mark Nelson, SIOR, principals with NelsonHill leased the property in the following transactions:
- Fastenal—represented by Frank Melchert and Doug Hayes of NelsonHill
- Shyp—represented by Mitch Adams of CBRE
- MakeSpace—represented by Mike Mangan of Savills Studley
- Windy City Greens—represented by Pete Roberson of CBRE
- Gourmet Gorrilla—represented by Vern Schultz of Colliers International
- Sherwin Williams—represented by Kevin Vernick of Vernick and Associates
The NelsonHill team was able to achieve a leasing value at an average of $9 per-square-foot-net for the first floor space. The building was completely renovated with new lighting, loading docks, parking and roof. The building features 14- to 18-foot clear ceiling heights and large bay spans.