R&R Realty Group has promoted three members of its West Des Moines, Iowa-based brokerage team. Those receiving promotions include:
- Jonny Bosworth, Director
- Bosworth has been with R&R since 2018 and leads leasing and sales efforts for the company’s land portfolio. He also oversees sales for R&R’s first residential development, Oakwood Haven in Urbandale.
- Maria Davis, Vice President
- Davis has also been with R&R since 2018 and has a substantial legacy in the Des Moines business community. She has served on a variety of boards and commissions and leads leasing activity for the company’s Country Club Office Plaza in West Des Moines.
- Mark Mills, Vice President
- Mills began his career in sales training and oversaw the training programs at a variety of insurance companies before joining R&R in 2018. Mark oversees leasing activities for R&R’s Aurora Business Park in Urbandale and Capitol Center in Des Moines’ East Village.
- Adam Kaduce, Managing Director and Senior Vice President
- Kaduce began his career with R&R after graduating from law school at Drake University. A vigorously active member of the Des Moines community, Adam has led a variety of community, business and government initiatives throughout his career.
“We’re pleased to recognize Jonny, Maria, and Mark with these well-deserved promotions,” said Adam Kaduce, Managing Director of R&R’s brokerage subsidiary, Real Estate Advisors. “The past year or two have been unique for our industry, but these team members have gone above and beyond to provide their customers with everything from streamlined leasing procedures to advice on how to successfully bring people back to the office.”