Transwestern Commercial Services has been selected to provide property management services on behalf of Sumitomo Corporation of Americas for its entire U.S. portfolio, including managing assets, valued at more than $800 million and totaling 3.1 million square feet of Class-A office properties in five metropolitan markets.
Transwestern will manage the following assets:
• SPS Tower, a 31-story, 655,070-square-foot office tower at 333 S. Seventh St. in downtown Minneapolis.
• Atlanta Financial Center, a three-building, 914,774-square-foot office complex at 3353 Peachtree Road in Atlanta’s Financial District and the largest property SCOA has purchased to date.
• 203 N. LaSalle, a 27-floor, 625,221-square-foot office tower in Chicago’s Central Business District.
• Miami Tower, a 47-story, 619,084-square-foot office tower at 100 S.E. Second St. in Miami’s Central Business District.
• 450 B St., a 20-story, 283,786-square-foot office tower in San Diego’s Downtown Core District.
For the past six years, Transwestern Commercial Services has provided investment advisory services to SCOA including sourcing, property evaluations, operational assessments and market assessments.