Triad Real Estate Partners has brought more than 4,500 beds of student housing properties with an aggregate value of over $200 million to the market for sale. The properties are located throughout the Midwest and they are located in both top tier and secondary markets and universities.
Triad continues to see sellers looking to take advantage of the aggressive cap rates that buyers are paying for well-located student assets throughout the country. Many owners are looking to follow the momentum of a full lease-up for the start of the school year and bring their properties to the market in the fourth quarter of the year.
Some of the student housing deals that Triad is currently marketing for sale include:
- Advantage Portfolio – 457 Beds – University of Illinois
- The Villas at Happy Valley – 435 Beds – Penn State University
- Campus Point – 352 Beds – Illinois State University
- Marquette Development Site – Up to 400 Beds – University of Illinois
- Village Promenade – 522 Beds – Ball State University
- Star Portfolio – 2,337 Beds – Northern, Western & Southern Illinois Universities
The Midwest assets continue to attract buyers from both the East and West Coasts as well as internationally. With the majority of the universities continuing to see increases in enrollment, the student housing sector remains one of the best categories for yield buyers who are looking for consistently strong returns.