Tutera Senior Living & Health Care has opened 172 independent living apartment homes at Tiffany Springs Senior Living Community in North Kansas City, Missouri. Tiffany Springs is Tutera’s newest upscale, continuum-of-care senior living community.
The $55 million, 289,000-square-foot community is located at 9101 N. Ambassador Drive. Tutera expects the community’s 89 memory-care and assisted-living residential units to be available in late August 2019.
The community will be comprised of 95,000 square feet of indoor living space, as well as three outdoor living spaces, on 4.1 acres. Each one-bedroom, one-bedroom-plus-den and two-bedroom apartment home will feature high-end appliances, upscale finishes, high ceilings, balconies and large windows. With a range of residential options, the new community is designed to meet the diverse lifestyle preferences of every senior who calls Tiffany Springs home.
Unlike other senior communities that require a buy-in or large upfront payment, Tiffany Springs is a rental-based community for discerning seniors who want more choice and flexibility. In addition, Tiffany Springs meets the highest standards in senior living and wellness design. Residents will enjoy these diverse community amenities, including:
• Upscale day spa and salon
• Multiple dining venues, including private and outdoor dining spaces
• Healthy menu options made to order by in-house chefs
• Resort-style heated indoor wellness swimming pool
• Large outdoor courtyard with fire pit, outdoor seating and BBQ kitchen
• Yoga studio
• Art studio
• Theater room with surround sound
• Multiple lounges for entertaining and playing cards
• Dog park and dog washing station
• Senior-inspired technology with secure, controlled access
• Full interior and exterior maintenance of apartment homes
• Concierge and transportation services
• Fiber-based Wi-Fi throughout the community
• Convenient access to shopping district with diverse retail, restaurant and entertainment venues
• 24-hour security