As the downtown Chicago office and retail real estate marketplace continues to rebound, Urban Innovations is pleased to announce that the firm has recently signed six new or renewing leases in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. The robust activity points to business leaders’ desire to provide employees a refreshed and inspired place to work.
“We’re pleased to see momentum continue to grow in the River North neighborhood, which offers companies convenient, fresh and attractive opportunities for offices that motivate collaboration and productivity. Our buildings are well-designed and feature the latest technology, wellness, and safety amenities,” said Aaron Zaretsky of Urban Innovations.
· Dux Interiors, Incorporated, the parent company of DUXIANA Chicago, a retail store purveying mattresses and bedding, is relocating to 445 N. Wells from 619 N. State St. Dux Interiors was represented by Gregory Kirsch of Cushman & Wakefield.
· Financial services firm Clover Capital, Ltd. has signed a lease renewal for a 2,105-square-foot office at 444 N. Wells, with representation from Katie Szpyrka of Savills Inc.
· Heritage Auctioneers & Galleries, Inc., a national fine art and collectibles auction house, has signed a new lease for a 7,600-square-foot space at 222 W. Hubbard and will move its Chicago office from 215 W. Ohio St. Cece Conway and Daye Williams of Transwestern represented Heritage in the transaction.
· CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC has signed a new approximately 3,000-square-foot lease at 314 W. Superior represented by Graham Mitchell of @Properties.
· IT consulting firm Burger Consulting Group, Inc. has signed a new 1,500-square-foot lease in 325 W. Huron and will be relocating from 333 N. Michigan Ave. Barbara Ellis-Racic of Corporate Real Estate Solutions represented the lessee.
Urban innovations also negotiated a lease with Vevo LLC, represented by Brian Reaney of Newmark Knight Frank during this time. Aaron Zaretsky and Candice Murphy of Urban Innovations represented ownership on all six transactions.