The Urban Real Estate Team at SVN | Chicago Commercial leased the 22,000 SF building at 310 N Peoria Street in the West Loop for a 10-year term. Scott Maesel, Chad Schroedl, and Drew Dillon represented the tenant, The Mill.
Located in the heart of Fulton Market District, the historic Adler & Sullivan-designed building was originally constructed as a warehouse for the Wolf, Sayer & Heller butcher supply company in 1893. David Crawford of D2 Realty Services acquired the building last summer and has commenced extensive renovations, in collaboration with the tenant, to convert the former mixed use art gallery and residence to high-end loft office space with a custom rooftop deck.
The Mill has established itself as a global brand for creating seamless visual effects, live action content direction, digital content creation, and distribution. With offices in London, New York, and Los Angeles, The Mill’s rapidly growing Chicago presence is expanding from its River North location to the city’s hot tech and creative epicenter in Fulton Market.