JLL has announced that 575, a Class-A office building, has jumped to more than 80% occupancy from a mere 30% in Summer 2021. Located in the heart of West Houston at 575 N. Dairy Ashford and formerly known as Energy Center II, 575 is one of the premier projects in West Houston.
JLL’s Christian Canion, Matt Pruitt, and Chrissy Wilson are the leasing agents for the property.
Located in Houston’s Energy Corridor, the office is situated within Woodcreek Park giving tenants direct and easy access to I-10. The master planned development is also home to Shell Oil, and a full-service Hyatt Regency Hotel. Amenities at 575 include a recently renovated lobby, fitness and conferencing center along with a full-service café.
Baker Hughes recently announced leasing 130,000 square feet at the project for their global HQ.
Over the last 12 months, JLL has upped the building’s occupancy to 83% and finalized deals with:
- Baker Hughes (130,000 square feet) represented by Brent Woodruff, Lucian Bukowski, Collin Grimes and Craig Beyer with CBRE
- Rockwell Automation (16,508 square feet) represented by Bill Boyer and Collin Grimes with CBRE
- Winston & Strawn (12,916 square feet) represented by William Padon and Kevin Kushner with CBRE
- Legacy Mutual Mortgage (3,874 square feet) represented by Anthony Squillante and Josh Morrow with Avison Young
- Kemira Chemicals (3,605 square feet) represented by Joshua Brown and Audrey Selber with Newmark
- Pogue Construction (2,368 square feet) represented by Ryan Young with Lee and Associates