Al. Neyer has appointed Stacey Browning to the company’s board of directors, aligning her extensive human capital management and technology experience to support the firm’s growth across its footprint, including Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Nashville and Raleigh.
Browning has more than 25 years of experience in cloud-based software product development, project management, strategic planning and sales and marketing. Before her current role as managing director of venture development firm CincyTech USA, Browning spent 25 years at Paycor Inc., a Human Capital Management provider for more than 40,000 medium and small businesses. Under her leadership, Paycor became one of the 100 largest private companies in the Cincinnati region and executed multiple acquisitions including Newton Software.
“It’s a really exciting time to join this group of professionals,” Browning said. “Al. Neyer is experiencing explosive growth and helping its employee-owners truly take ownership in that success. As an advocate for innovation and entrepreneurialism, I’m looking forward to supporting the strategy behind the people and processes that make it all happen.”
Al. Neyer’s board of directors includes:
• Board Chair S. Christian Nielsen, III, chairman, Life is Sweet Brands
• Board Member David Birdsall, managing partner and co-founder, Last Mile Investments
• Board Member Stacey Browning, managing director, CincyTech USA
• Board Member Paul V. Muething, chairman, Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
• Board Member William L. Neyer, executive vice president (retired), Al. Neyer
• Board Member Molly North, president & CEO, Al. Neyer
• Board Member Edward J. VonderBrink, CPA, southeast area managing partner (retired), Grant Thorton LLP, Certified Public Accountants