The historic Auxiliary Building at 1550 W. Carroll Ave in Chicago’s West Fulton Market neighborhood will soon be home to a company dedicated to preventing the emission of three million tons of greenhouse gases annually. Tradewater has signed a new lease for 3,565 square feet within the 90,000-square-foot brick and timber building. Recently renovated into high-end loft office space, the 100-year-old former industrial building, once served as the main factory for H.C. Evans & Co, a leading manufacturer of casino equipment, pinball machines and jukeboxes. Tradewater’s mission is to improve our environment and create economic opportunity though the collection, control, and destruction of potent, high impact greenhouse gases.
Cawley Chicago Managing Principal Zach Pruitt and Vice President Nicholas Schaefer represented the private ownership of The Auxiliary Building. Principal Dan Arends of Colliers International represented Tradewater.