MPI Corporate Holdings has renewed its lease on the second floor of the building at 1123 N. Water St. in Milwaukee.
The firm will also expand its space to allow for proper social distancing while employees are in the office. The original 6,500 square feet will be expanded to 7,635 square feet to keep employees safe.
MPI Corporate Holdings was founded in Grafton, Wisconsin. The firm’s Milwaukee office is its second location. MPI operates multiple divisions, including a distribution center for promotional items, coins and commemoratives in its Grafton office. The downtown office is home to MPI’s sales and marketing division.
Ben Anderson and Matt Fahey of Colliers International represented MPI in this transaction. Mike Wanezek and Spencer Bluett of Colliers represented the landlord, Harris Bay.