Austin-based developer Endeavor Real Estate Group, in a joint venture with Boston-based Long Wharf Capital, will begin construction in February of 2022 on Phase II of Gulch Union, the next phase of its three-phase mixed-use development in the urban core neighborhood of Nashville, Tennessee, known as The Gulch.
The first phase was 1222 Demonbreun, a 330,000-square-foot Class-AA office building and 6,000 square feet of retail. Up next in Phase II: a 28-story residential tower with 306 multifamily units designed by HKS, Inc., including 8,000 square feet of street-level retail all intended to further solidify Gulch Union as a destination development.
Comprising an entire city block between 12th and 13th avenues and McGavock and Demonbreun streets, the Gulch Union master plan seeks to stitch together the pedestrian experience between the Gulch, Broadway and Music Row.
The Phase II residential tower will feature amenities including:
- Dramatic rooftop pool with downtown views;
- Fitness and yoga studios;
- Co-working area with private offices and a library;
- Lounge with pool table, shuffleboard and bar;
- Outdoor dining, pickleball court, bocce ball, corn hole, outdoor BBQ grills, firepits; and a dog park.
- All within a two-block walk to Whole Foods Market and The Turnip Truck grocers.
The project is targeting to deliver first units in April of 2024, with final completion in June of 2024.