This 21,000 square foot live/work space at 310 North Peoria recently sold in the hot Fulton Market area for $3,825,000. The previous owner lived in the 4 story building and had a private art gallery on the first floor. The seller purchased the property over 11 years ago.
Designed as a warehouse in 1885 by Adler & Sullivan, it sat vacant until the previous seller purchased it in 2003. The new owner is David Crawford of D2 Realty Services, Inc.
Seller was represented by Nancy Simon Cooper and Pam Tilton of Jameson Commercial. Buyer broker was Michael Ezgur of Acosta Ezgur, LLC.
Plans for the building have not been disclosed.