ML Realty Partners is pleased to announce that the firm has completed several industrial space lease transactions. Select deals include:
· LG Electronics’ lease renewal of 363,224 square feet at Heritage Crossing, 14746 S. Gougar Road, Lockport.
· Search, Inc’s lease renewal of 62,880 square feet at 1905 S. Mount Prospect Road, Des Plaines.
· Menasha Packaging Company’s lease renewal of 166,683 square feet at 7770 W. 71st Street, Bridgeview.
· Indium Corporation’s lease renewal of 22,500 square feet at 80 Scott Street, Elk Grove Village.
· Apex Logistics’ new lease of 62,880 square feet at 1905 S. Mount Prospect Road, Des Plaines.
· PressSense’s lease expansion of 27,585 square feet at Heritage Crossing, 14503 S. Gougar Road, Lockport. They will now occupy 79,590 square feet.
“These transactions are representative of increased activity taking place, particularly in O’Hare, I-55 and the south suburbs,” said Patrick Shannon, Senior Vice President of ML Realty Partners. “We are excited to continue to grow with our clients and provide them with long-term solutions for their space needs as spaces are being absorbed and supply is shrinking in many submarkets.”