State of Chicago’s Affordable Housing
• How will new legislation affect Chicago’s Affordable Housing Markets?
• What are the latest policies to ensure increased affordable housing development?
• What are best practices for developers, service providers and housing authorities to partner together to maximize successful operations?
• What is Chicago’s Affordable Housing investment, development, financing outlook?
• What is the future of Affordable Housing?
How strong was 2022 for the Indianapolis industrial market? According to Colliers’ most recent research, this market saw a fourth consecutive year of record-high new leasing activity.
Trez Capital is proud to announce the dual sale from its Trez Opportunity Funds (TOF) #4 and TOF #5 of The Beacon and The Dalton, located…
The Kwame Foundation, the charitable arm of St. Louis-based Kwame Building Group, and Jefferson City, Missouri-based Lincoln University have come together for a partnership to…
We are always looking for speakers who represent diverse populations.
Please help us out by volunteering to speak or introduce us to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com