Farmers and Merchants National Bank, in partnership with the City of O’Fallon and Poettker Construction, broke ground on a new location for the bank on May 18 at 1805 E. Highway 50 in O’Fallon, Illinois, in the St. Louis market.
This 4,000-square-foot facility, part of the Four Points Center development, will be the bank’s seventh area location. The project is anticipated for completion in fall 2021.
Farmers and Merchants National Bank has six locations in St. Clair and Washington counties in Illinois. The addition of the O’Fallon service area provides access for the bank’s local customers in St. Clair County and at Scott Air Force Base. The new building consists of metal stud walls, brick masonry walls, thermoplastic polyolefin roofing and shingled roofing. It features two drive-thru lanes.
The project’s design team is led by Michael E. Bauer Architecture. GC Engineering is serving as the structural engineer; 303rd Engineering Group as the mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineer; and TWM Engineering as the civil engineer.