Sterling Bay adds to Fulton Market footprint with new acquisition October 2, 2019 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share via email Chicago-based developer Sterling Bay has acquired another property adjacent to its planned Lincoln Yards megaproject, the $6 billion development on over 50 acres that that will stitch together Lincoln Park and Bucktown at the North Branch of the Chicago River. According to a report by Crain’s, Sterling Bay bought the former C.H. Robinson office building at 1840 N. Marcey Street. The third party logistics provider was Lincoln yards’ inaugural tenant when they moved their Chicago flagship operation to 1515 W. Webster Avenue last summer. It’s unclear what the developer plans for C.H. Robinson’s old headquarters, a 160,000-square-foot industrial building. Sitting on 2.7 acres, the vacant property could be made available to potential office users or redeveloped along with the rest of the ambitious Lincoln Yards project.