Stream Realty Partners recently completed over 65,000 square feet of leasing transactions at One and Three Riverway.
Stream, a national real estate services, development, and investment company, worked with representatives from Commonwealth Projects, Centurion Selection, Thompson Coe, Caz Investments, Wright & Close, JD Allshouse, McKinney Taylor, Navigator CO2 Ventures, and King Ranch to execute the leases in the two Class A office towers in Houston’s prestigious Galleria submarket.
“Though the Galleria/Uptown submarket has seen recent announcements of a handful of notable tenants relocating further West, One and Three Riverway have maintained strong momentum with several new deals and expansions, a true testament to the asset’s quality and location,” said Stream Houston SVP Brad Fricks. “Our commitment to providing the highest level of service aligns perfectly with the ownership’s commitment to creating an exceptional experience at a great value for their tenants.”
- At One Riverway, Commonwealth Projects expanded into a full floor for 20,755 square feet. Noah Kruger of Savills represented Commonwealth Projects.
- Centurion Selection executed a 6,471-square-foot lease at One Riverway. Stream Associate Travis Williamson represented the executive search firm.
- Thompson Coe expanded its current lease at One Riverway by 12,635 feet, bringing the firm’s total space occupied to 53,566 square feet. CBRE’s Harlan Davis, Kevin Saxe, and Kevin Kushner represented Thompson Coe.
- CAZ Investments expanded its lease by 1,406 square feet. The company was represented by Louie Crapitto of JLL and now occupies 10,783 square feet of office space in One Riverway.
- Wright Close & Barger LLP expanded its lease by 4,439 square feet. The law firm, represented by Newmark’s Joshua Brown, now occupies 23,386 square feet.
At Three Riverway, leasing activity included the addition of one new tenant, one expansion, and two renewals.
- JD Allshouse renewed 4,267 square feet. Chip Horne of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- McKinney Taylor renewed 7,315 square feet and was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s David Guion.
- Navigator CO2 Ventures secured a 3,928-square-foot space at Three Riverway. The tenant was represented by Noah Kruger of Savills.
- After signing a 4,156-square-foot expansion, King Ranch now occupies 22,672 square feet at Three Riverway. Lucian Bukowski of CBRE represented King Ranch.
One and Three Riverway are on the north side of the Galleria with easy access to Downtown and proximity to some of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Houston. Both towers underwent extensive renovations in 2020, offering sweeping views and outdoor terraces, tech-forward conference spaces, fitness centers, on-site cafés, and ample parking.