One of the nation’s largest privately held construction firms will expand its Dallas location at a landmark office tower that it is also helping to renovate.
Brasfield & Gorrie will soon occupy all 16,221 square feet of the 10th floor of The Gild at 8350 N. Central Expressway, formerly Cambell Centre. The gold office complex is currently undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation for which Brasfield & Gorrie is serving as the general contractor. Gensler will serve as the architect for the building renovations.
Renovations at the highly amenitized, two-building office complex make The Gild a prime work and play environment. Updates will include, but are not limited to:
- Facelift of both tower entries, including removal and installation of new glazing and canopies;
- Updated tower lobbies featuring a hospitality lounge, coffee bar and grab & go–all with a coffee shop vibe;
- Renovation of “loft” space between towers to create creative and collaborative space;
- New coffee bars and dining areas with exterior courtyard views;
- The addition of several central tenant work lounges with a variety of active and quiet zones;
- Updated restrooms and tenant corridors;
- A conference and meeting center;
- A community “connector” park that brings the buildings together and provides easy access to a shaded walkway and outdoor seating area.
Stream Realty Partners leases the building. Senior Associate Marissa Parkin, Managing Director Matt Wieser, and Associate Patrick Cruz represented owner Fenway Capital Advisors in the transaction. Robbie Baty and Charlie Beck with Cushman & Wakefield and Cribb Altman with Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant in the transaction.
Several speculative suites, ranging from 2,000 square feet to a full floor, recently delivered and are available for lease at The Gild.