July 9, 2020
2:30pm – 3:30pm CT
Don’t let Open for Business leave you Open for Surprises
The COVID-19 crisis is causing construction, real estate and hospitality businesses to re-evaluate their planning and continuity capabilities. Can you limit the surprises with business challenges yet to come, employees transitioning back into the office, and customers walking through your doors?
To help you set your business up for success, we’ve gathered the brightest minds to drive a discussion on these key topics that should be top-of-mind as you jumpstart your path to recovery:
• Is it “essential” for employees to return into the office once it’s open?
• Do your work-from-home vs. in-the-office policies need to apply to all employees or can individual cases be allowed?
• How have you adjusted your people, process and technology approaches to address worker and customer safety?
• Do your current strategic priorities pass the stress test?
• What pivots in strategy are necessary to plan for multiple scenarios in the coming months?
Breaking Through the Disruption Webinar Series
For More Upcoming Webinars
Moderator: Jim Lockhart, JD, CPA, LLM
Partner, Construction and Real Estate, Wipfli
Tina Nazier, MBA, CPC, CCM
Director, Construction and Real Estate Organizational Performance and Strategy, Wipfli
Edward Hannon, JD, LLM, CPA