Westmount Realty Capital, LLC has purchased the fully-occupied 245 Couchville Industrial building at 245 Couchville Industrial Blvd. in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee.
The 43.98-acre property, located 30 minutes outside of Nashville, is a Class-A, 709,652-square-foot cross-dock warehouse and distribution facility within the Couchville Pike Business Center of Wilson County, the second fastest-growing county in Tennessee and Nashville’s fastest growing industrial submarket. The acquisition is Westmount’s first in Nashville.
The Couchville facility has immediate access to Interstate-840 and the Couchville Pike Interchange with proximity to I-24, I-40, Highway 109 and I-65. The location is also adjacent to the soon-to-be Love’s Travel Stop, one of the first major amenities in the Wilson County industrial submarket.
Constructed in 2008, the warehouse meets today’s industrial standards with clear heights of 32-36 feet, 134 dock-high doors, four drive-in doors and excess parking including 366 spaces for employees and 76 trailer spaces spanning 10 feet wide.
Brian Scruggs, managing director for industrial at Westmount, said, “The Nashville bulk distribution market has significant corporate investment with an array of well-known brands from Amazon to Nissan. Its strategic logistical location made it an ideal investment due to its convenient connectivity to the area’s major highway systems and population centers.”
The asset has been institutionally owned and operated, with several million dollars spent in upgrades in recent years, including warehouse lighting upgrade to LED, painting and installing new dock and light packages on every dock door in the facility. Two high-quality tenants currently occupy the entire building, with Electrolux occupying 67 percent and Superior 3rd Party Logistics (S3PL) occupying the remaining 33 percent.
Westmount was drawn to the asset’s institutional quality and attractive basis opportunity in one of the most desirable bulk distribution submarkets. Westmount will rebrand the property as Nashville 840 Logistics Center and reintroduce the project to the brokerage community. Property management services will be provided by Westmount, too.